Find answers to questions
This library can find answers to many of your questions. Whether it is for homework, to settle a bet or just because you want to know, the library has trained staff to help you.
- Reference service is available anytime the library is open.
- Answers to certain inquiries may take longer to find, as we may not have the answers at our location and will need more time to get them to you.
- The Library is located at 401 Siegel Street Tama, IA 52339
- All staff are trained to help with reference questions.
- Questions can be received: in person, by phone, fax, e-mail, or snail mail.
- Or you can use this link to --Ask a Librarian
- Help with computer questions are best asked on weekends and evenings.
- You may also want to try one of these reference sources by clicking on this link .Do Research