Louise & Lucile Hink -Tama Public Library
|The Louise & Lucile Hink/Tama Public Library--401 Siegel Street--Tama, Iowa firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Library Building||Hink Sisters Pictures|
Library hours, location, board, mission, policies.
- Louise & Lucile Hink -Tama Public Library
- Directory information
- A history of the Library
- Library Board
- Lists the members of the library board, their terms, and contact information.
- Library Director
- A message from the Library Director
- Meeting Rooms
- How to reserve and use
- Mission Statement
- The Mission of the Library
- Plans for the future of the library
- Meet our Staff
News and Events Archive
- News and Events for 2007
- News and Events for 2009
- News and Events of 2008
- News and Events for 2011
- things to do in 2013
Book reviews, book lists, such as what to read next, and information on early literacy are found here.
- Books and Reading
- Good Books: Give these a try///Information to help you find a book to read.
- Book Reviews
- Links to book review Web sites
- Find mystery series and links to your favorite crime author
- Find links to romance writers' and readers' Web sites as well as book suggestions and series descriptions
- Science Fiction
- Contains links to Web sites for all things science fiction
- Historical Fiction
- Links to Web sites for lovers of the historical fiction genre
- Find links to Web sites describing the western genre of literature
- Book Talk
- A form to submit thoughts about a book
- Suggestion for Purchase
- Use this form to make purchase suggestions to the library.
- Neibors Audio Books
- Check out audio books on-line with your library card.
Find out about our city - history, maps, and general information. Also find links to local businesses, churches, and the city and county Web sites.
- Our Community
- Find out who we are and what makes our town a great place to live.
- Who We Are
- Find the demographic profile for our city as provided by the State Data Center.
- Our City
- Here is a link to our city's Web site.
- Our County
- Here is a link to our county's Web site.
We want to hear from you. Contact the Library Director and staff. Fill out an online feedback form.
- Ask A Librarian
- Use this form to submit your questions to the library.
- Library Information
- Library Information Description
- Library Staff
Links and information for teens.
- Teens Spotlight-New TeenWeb Site on Bullying
- On the site you can also find information and advice about what you can do if you are being bullied,...
- All Music Guide
- Look for information on your favorite artists, songs, and style of music.
- ACT Test Prep
- Sample tests, tips, and other information from ACT, Inc.
- BLS Career Information
- Get information about careers that might interest you based on your favorite subjects in school.
- Collegeboard.com: SAT
- A full-length SAT practice test and scoring guide.
- Health Information from FDA for Teens
- Health information from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Includes articles on topics like playing a sport with exercise-induced asthma, how loud music affects your ears, and how to prevent STD's. From FDA Consumer Magazine.
- A great place to find book reviews by other teens, author interviews, and information about new titles
- U.S. News.Com Education
- A very useful source for students selecting a college or university
There are currently no results for this search.
Also in this section
- Past Events
- Events which have already happened.
There are several ways you can help your library.
All the services and programs that the library offers.
- Use Our Library
- Find out about all the services and programs that the library offers.
- Ask a Librarian
- The library is able to answer all your questions
- Book Clubs
- Join a Library Book Club
- A list of classes offered by the library
- Faxing Service
- Fax something from the Library
- For Children
- Library services for children
- Library Card
- How to get a library card
front of building
Full-size image: 164.2 KB | View Download
Pictures of our Summer Reading Program
- Summer Reading Booklet 2011
- Summer Reading 2009
- Pictures from Summer Reading 2009
- Summer Reading 2008
- The Library's 2008 Summer Reading Program was "Catch the Reading Bug".
- Summer Reading 2007
- Pictures from our 2007 Summer Reading Program.
- Summer Reading Program
- Register for the Summer Library Program
- Use this form to register your child for the Summer Library Program
- Summer Reading 2014
- Summer Reading booklet for 2014
There are currently no items in this folder.